RE: It's IBM dummy

From: David Stutz (stutzbforked@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 08:31:30 PDT

Dave sez:

> In a way it's as if the Yankees had become a National League team.

Yanks could never play Nat'l League Ball, thank goodness.

> Some amazing possibilities there.

As a sentimental eX-NeXT guy, I too like to believe that there are
exciting possibilities for the unusual combination of things in OSX.

I'm just a doddering old fool to think that the local OS matters at all,
I suppose, but it strikes me that a decent client user experience is
pretty much indispensable for the long-term success of most apps?? And
I'm *not* just talking GUI - user experience relies heavily on managing
all of the scarce resources and capabilities of the device...

-- David