RE: It's IBM dummy

From: Tom (tomwhore@wsmf.org)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 10:18:44 PDT

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Lucas Gonze wrote:

--]Maybe it is a jihad, Tom. So what -- nothing wrong with believing in something.

Nothing whatsoever. I think its belifes that mesh togther the loose fabric
of our interconectedness ala Campbell and Gently and etc etc.

But belife is like anything else, used or misused, blind or sighted,
helpfull or harmfull, attrating or detracting. When a jihad is just
another excause to turn off, tune out and scream wild with a slash and
frag mentality then its somethign I find amsuing at best (when im not in
the splatter zone) and annoying as hell at worst (when i have to deal with
the splatter)

OS jihads seem more of the same molded mentality as we have gotten form
other great Organized efforts..like organized religion. nothing like some
top heavy pontification to take "love thy nieghbor" and tunr it into the
battle cry that saw more blood than love.

Use the tool , dont be used by it.