FreeSQL - SQL for Freenet

From: Tom (tomwhore@wsmf.org)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 11:46:16 PDT

I have been messing with freenet and free web more and more (wsmf.free)
and I like what I see. Yes its still incubator but man the possibilities
are pretty cool. And then comes this little item that caught my eye.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/freesql/

FreeSQL is an attempt to build a SQL layer for Freenet, so that you can
use Freenet as the storage component for SQL-based applications.
Implemented (for now) in perl, it strives for total SQL compliance, so
that any SQL-based app can be ported to Freenet