Re: Let Me Get This Straight . . .

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 20:27:11 PDT

> > Democrats are the victim party, >>
> >
> > how does it feel to be brainwashed, dittohead?

Cheap shot there, Geege. I for one am no dittohead, as should be patently obvious
to anyone who's been around here long enough, but I agree with the poster --- Dems
are the victim party. It doesn't take a dittohead to believe that --- in fact, it
doesn't even take a Republican.

> that is straight limbaugh. i
> > at least have enough of my own brain left to ASK QUESTIONS -

Some of us can think for ourselves enough to not even *be* partisan, or more
correctly to be terminally *anti-partisan,* and still believe that Dems are the
victim party. Try again...

$0.02,

jb