Re: Resume --> Attn: HR Dept

From: Udhay Shankar N (udhay@pobox.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 04:53:49 PDT

At 03:04 AM 5/13/01 -0700, Edric Kilimann wrote:

>Hello;
>Attached is my resume

I'm finding it difficult to get angry at this post, though I should be. It
reeks of desperation, and the only image in my mind is the one from the
video of Van Halen's _Right Now_ where a beefy guy, presumably a wrestler
down on his luck, holds up a placard saying "I will wrestle you for food"
with the subtitle saying "RIGHT NOW...somebody has a really bad idea."

Udhay

      God is silent. Now if we can only get Man to shut up.