Re: ACLU vs. Demopublican attacks on civil liberties (was: LetMeGet This Straight)

From: Tom (tomwhore@wsmf.org)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 09:44:37 PDT

I thinks its great that folks are wnating to open the Bill of Rights back
up for some reworking. After all, its not just the Anti Gun FOlks, its the
Religious Right looking to put God back into it (will god even fit ont he
paper, and if so could god then lift that piece of paper up..etc etc) its
also the Anti Homsexual camp (not only are they lookingto tell me if I can
or cant use a gun, they also want to tell me how to use my penis) and a
host of other.

Great job folks. Round of applausue before we loose the right to clap.

-tom_wsmf