Re: In the begining

From: Tom (tomwhore@wsmf.org)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 11:01:24 PDT

On Mon, 14 May 2001, David Crook wrote:

--]What is with this fascination of granting the status of "Human" to clusters
--]of cells in various degrees of development. I'm personally not even
--]willing to grant it to most of the "people" that I see on the news, COPS or
--]the springer show.
--]

So whats your final solution? Is it somethign like Retroactive abortion?
If the fetus is not a viable human by age 18 it can be taken out?

This would solve a lot of problems. Kids ....you feed it , you house it,
you cloth it. Its not like its surviving on its own. So up till they are
emancipated why not have the choice to end its exisitence.

Loud music, sassing, reading bizzare manifestos, multiple hair
colorings...I mean enoughs enough. OUt they go.

You can take it down to the local Federal run Head Partings facility and
put it on the table and buzz saw device.

One less collection of cells to annoy you.

-tom_wsmf