FREE CELL PHONES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Ron Kral (moron@core.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 02:22:47 PDT

This as is being sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. PPer Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C0 of S.1618

For removal instruction please go to end.

Dear Future WorldCom Customer,

        I would like to take a few mintues of your time to offer ou informaton on our wireless sercvices. We are th nation's largest provider of cellualr
service. most of our plans include FREE NATION WIDE LONG DISTANCE and FREE DIGITAL PHONES.

       As an extra bonus for all businesses out there WorldCom will provide a FREE Cost Analysis to all interersted companies. WorldCom wireless on
the average has been able to Save Companies 30% to 50% on wireless services.

      Again thank you for your time. If you have any questons please don't hesitate to e-mail me at moron@core.com or if you wish call me at (216)
554-0078.

Sincerely,
Ronald Kral
Senior Sales Represenative

Further Transmission to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply with the word "remove" in the subject
line.