Re: What Constitutes Humanity?

From: Tom (tomwhore@wsmf.org)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 08:44:39 PDT

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]Folks, a life *lived* must be counted worth far more than one which *might be
--]lived.* Further, no life that *might be lived* should should have a right to
--]*life at the expense of another's well-being.*

Now compare this with what I said a few hundred posts back yesterday about
how the mother and childs live are so entwined that often the one out
weighs the other.

Seems we are agreeing on this one point, though very louldy.

-tom_wsmf