Better Than Ever "Millions Vol-16" E-Mail Address List 8974

From: ogfiynycwm@Mail-box.cz
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 02:36:31 PDT

OUR LATEST & GREATEST - JUST RELEASED!

       "Millions" Volume-16" /// Address List on CD

Over 12 MILLION of the VERY BEST e-mail addresses available!!

The "Millions" Volume-16 Address List CD, is the ABSOLUTE BEST
e-mail address list available anywhere today.

We've even outdone ourselves with this volume.

The "Millions" Volume-16 E-Mail Address List CD is comprised of
over 12 MILLION PREMIUM & SUPER clean email addresses - you can
start mailing as soon as you receive the CD! Each file contains
up to 20,000 email addresses. All addresses sorted by Internet
domain (they cannot be sorted by any other criteria).

NO "duplicate" addresses. ALL "dupes" filtered out.

HERE'S HOW WE GET THE CLEANEST E-MAIL
ADDRESSES AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!!

1. 200+ million lines of e-mail addresses were filtered and
duplicates eliminated.

2. A filter list of 400+ words/phrases reduced the lists even
more. No addresses with profane or inappropriate wording
survived.

3. A special filter was used to eliminate most of the "web
poisoned" e-mail addresses from our lists. Our EXCLUSIVE system
reduced these "bogus" addresses to zero.

4. Next we used an exclusive database of anti-internet
advertising extremists to clean our lists of every
hacker/terrorist we could identify.

5. In addition, we maintain an updated database of those who
have asked to be removed from our mailing lists.

THE MAJOR DIFFERENCE IS . . . .

. . . our lists are thoroughly cleaned & free of all the "bogus"
addresses used by some to add inflated numbers to their lists. We
perform hundreds of hours in production and spend thousands on
the latest software in order to offer you the cleanest and PUREST
list of quality e-mail addresses to be found ANYWHERE!

Your "Millions" Volume-16 E-Mail Address List WILL RESULT IN:

Higher response ratios
Higher sales ratios
More receptive prospects; less flames & non-buyers

We don't compromise quality, that's why we always say...

"You can buy the all of the REST or you can buy the BEST"!

THE MILLIONS CD - Vol-16 IS THE BEST!

HERE'S WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING . . . .

"I received the CD on Friday. Like a kid with a new toy,
I immediately started mailing using the new email addresses
from the CD. I am 100% totally satisfied with my purchase!!"
       David Buckley, Houston, TX

"This list is worth it's weight in gold. I sent out only
100,000 e-mails for my product and received over 55
orders! Wow!"
       Anne Colby, New Orleans, LA

DON'T HESITATE on this one or you will miss out on the
most effective way to market anywhere...PERIOD!

Order today we'll throw in "Fast Response" free bonuses:

1. Professional Mailing Software. This proven software has sold
for as high as $399.00. Not a demo, but a full working version.
It is what the pro's have used for years and is simply THE BEST
mailing software. This Mailer saves the resources of your ISP by
utilizing its' own Mail Server/Client/Routing/system. You don't
pass a single copy of e-mail through your dial-up's mail servers.
Stay one step ahead of the competition with these incredible
features!

2. "THE BULK E-MAIL SURVIVAL GUIDE" A manual/guide that
addresses the Bulk E-Mail business. Especially useful for
beginners. "THE BULK E-MAIL SURVIVAL GUIDE" will answer most of
your questions and concerns about Bulk E-Mail. An exclusive for
our customers... INCLUDED FREE.

***SPECIAL BONUS*** Order today and receive an additional
646,686 e-mail addresses as a prompt ordering bonus. That's a
total 12,646,686 of the finest premium e-mail addresses available
anywhere.

Order Now!

THE MILLIONS CD - VOLUME 16

               ***** NOW ONLY $249! *****

This "Special Price" is in effect for the next 3 business days,
after that we go back to our regular price of $299.00 ...
Don't delay... fax your order today!

We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.

Fax your order to: 1-360-242-9913 or if busy 1-775-703-2099

----------------------Cut & Paste----------------------
---------------------EZ Order Form---------------------

_____Yes! I want everything! I am ordering within 96 hours.
Include my FREE "Business On A CD" bonus package, along with the
12 Million Vol.16 E-Mail address CD (plus 646,686 extra
addresses) for the special price of only $249.00 + one of the
shipping options I have indicated below.

_____Oop's I missed the 96 hour "special". I am ordering Vol.16
at the regular price of $299.00 + shipping.

***PLEASE SELECT YOUR SHIPPING OPTION***

____I would like to receive my package FedEx OVERNIGHT. I am
including $15 for shipping. (Hawaii & Alaska $20 - Canada $25,
all other International add an *additional* $25 [$40 total] for
shipping)

____I would like to receive my package FedEx 2nd Day delivery.
I'm including $10 for shipping. (***Sorry FedEx 2nd Day is NOT
AVAILABLE for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or any
International destination - Continental U.S. shipping only***).

          ***Please Print Carefully***

NOTE: Orders cannot be shipped without complete information
including your signature. No exceptions!

NAME____________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME____________________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________________________
(FedEx can only ship to street addresses - no P.O. boxes)

CITY________________________________________

STATE/PROVINCE______________________________

COUNTRY_____________________________________

ZIP/POSTAL CODE_____________________________

PHONE NUMBER________________________________
(required for shipping & tracking)

EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________________________
(Print Very Carefully With Block Letters - our ability to read
your e-mail address is critical. We will be sending you
instructions... if we cannot read your writing, we're both
stuck!!!

TYPE OF CREDIT CARD:

______VISA _____MASTERCARD _____AMEX

CREDIT CARD# __________________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE________________________________________

NAME ON CARD___________________________________________

TOTAL AMOUNT (Including Shipping): $___________________

DATE:x__________________

(Required) SIGNATURE:x_________________________________
I understand that I am purchasing the Millions Vol.16 E-Mail
Address List on a CD. The addresses are not rented, and while I
may use the list for my own personal mailing, it is copyrighted
and I may not share or offer it for resale. Free bonuses are
included, but cannot be considered part of the financial
transaction. I understand that it is my responsibility to comply
with any laws applicable to my local area. As with all software,
once opened the CD may not be returned, however, if found
defective it will be replaced with like product at no charge.

You may fax your order to us at: 1-360-242-9913 or if busy
1-775-703-2099

CHECK BY FAX SERVICES!

Please Note: Sorry, we can only accept checks drawn on U.S.
banks.

If you would like to fax a check, tape your check below and
fax it to our office along with the EZ Order Form to:
1-360-242-9913 or if busy 1-775-703-2099

***24 HOUR FAX SERVICES*** PLEASE TAPE YOUR CHECK HERE AND
FAX IT TO US AT 1-360-242-9913 or if busy 1-775-703-2099

If You fax a check, there is no need for you to mail the
original. We will prepare a one-time draft, with the exact
information on your original check. ALL CHECKS ARE HELD FOR
BANK CLEARANCE (14 BUSINESS DAYS). Make payable to:
"CD-Marketing"