Re: In the begining

From: Karl Anderson (kra@monkey.org)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 10:48:41 PDT

Tom <tomwhore@wsmf.org> writes:

> On 14 May 2001, Karl Anderson wrote:
>
> --]
> --]> SO to when putting sperm and egg togther. The results are well documented,
> --]> so are the requirements to deal with said results.
> --]
> --]If you believe that, you surely believe that almost all people with
> --]AIDS should face the consequences of their actions without aid from
> --]others. Sorry, Africa, go die - the dangers of unprotected sex have
> --]been known for years.
> --]
> --]If you don't think that, I don't see the difference.
> --]
>
> When did I say that Results are exclusive of aid, help, family, society,
> human compation or the like?

When you said that the results were "well documented." Throwing in
all possiblities isn't well documented. It also waters your statement
down to meaningessness:
"SO to when putting sperm and egg togther. The results are well
documented [you take a morning after pill], so are the requirements to
deal with said results [cramps for a day or two]."

--
Karl Anderson      kra@monkey.org           http://www.monkey.org/~kra/