Re: The Truth About "Tim Byars"

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 17:33:24 -0800

--============_-1320555158==_ma============

At 4:28 PM -0800 4/2/98, spunkanado came up with the following:

> On Fri, 3 Apr 1998, Lloyd Wood wrote:
>

> > Tell me more about why you are unhappy.
> >

> How does Tell me more about why you are unhappy. make you feel?

He feels as good as any British sot using a obsolete 6100/DOS PPC can feel.

On the same note I just got my Imagine 9 128 bit graphics card returned so
now the project 8600 is complete. For those of you following;

Mac PPC 8600/300

Newer 275/1Meg G3 card
256 megs 60ns Newer DIMMs
4 gig Seagate Barracuda
2 gig Seagate Hawk
Imagine 9 128 Graphics card 1152x860

My porn collection never looked better...

Tim 3:16

p.s. and Tom go easy on Lloyd, remember he is British which means his
ancestors were to stupid to leave and go to Canada.
-

Care about people's approval and you will be their prisoner.
-Toa Te Ching

<>tbyars@earthlink.net <>