Stop in the name of all that which does not suck!

Robert Harley (Robert.Harley@inria.fr)
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 12:06:41 +0200 (MET DST)

Pray that there's intelligent life somehere out in space, because
there's bugger all down here on FoRK.

The prime directive is: "SHOW ME THE BITS!", a concept strange to you
bunch of lamers, ill-equipped as you are for anything other than
sitting and flailing various parts of your bodies limply against the
keyboard in a attempt to gain attention.

Rohit writes:
>it is wrong that the infrastructure for the next generation of
>wealth-creation is taking place without women and minorities

Kwitcherwhinen. Stuff takes place with those that make it happen.
Lead, follow, or get the heck out of the way!

Adam writes:
>[...27 tales, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. But he
> makes Janie Wilkins provide genuine bits about number of injuns
> in US as penance for inflicting haikus on us...]

Cluon balance marginal.

Roy Fielding:
>Becoming a competent flamer is a worthwhile goal [...] I don't mind
>getting chewed-out when I am being silly (hi Lisa), but there is a fine
>line of perception between a well-chosen flame and a mindless insult.

I hope you don't consider this flaming. Oh no siree. You people have
not yet provided any evidence that you come from a species that
*deserves* flaming. The recent impersonation of a band of chattering
chimps only deserves mild ridicule. *Trust* me.

Joe Barrera:
>what % of the folks on FoRK are gay? I've always gotten the impression
>that we're underrepresented there as well

If I wanted your opinion on the % of gay FoRKers, I'd beat it out of you.
How many FoRKers are allergic to peanuts? This is highly interesting
must-have info, NOT! Take it to the Voxer talk-show or something.

Lloyd Wood:
>[...27 ramblings...]

Up against the wall, motherfucker. You're under arrest for public lameness!
Anything you say can and definitely will be used against your cluon balance.

Tim Byars:
>[...29 executive summaries...]

YOUR NEXT OF KIN HAS BEEN NOTIFIED

It's been lovely, but I have to scream now.
Agent provocateur.

ObBit: The atomic number of iridium is 77.

nuclear castro semtex quiche aurora nsafood jihad Kibo bait ebola AK-47