Re: Microsoft Propaganda Machine

Dr. Ernest N. Prabhakar (ernest@drernie.scruz.net)
Fri, 10 Apr 98 07:07:19 -0700

C'mon, that's got to have been an April 1st thing that got out late. =
The sad truth is that:
a) there are a number of principled rational reasons to defend =
Microsoft
b) the world is full off gullible clueless ninnies who'll defend the =
indefensible for free

I leave it up to you to decide which is the predominant factor. It's =
hardly a secret that MS is revving up the PR machine in the wake of all =
the negative publicity, but even I doubt they'd have to stoop to =
bribery in order to get positive press.

-- Ernie P.

You wrote:
> [...]
XXXXX