* CobraBoy! wrote:
* > At 10:52 AM -0700 4/12/98, Joachim Feise wrote:
* > * Finally, Ferrari is back where it belongs: on the top of the podium.
* > * #1 and #3. And the Williams team is still disappointing.
* > *
* > * -JoeF
* > Well it's a little early in the season to say they "are" F1, clearly the
* > new Goodyears have something to do with it.
* Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I'm a diehard Ferrari fan...
Well I don't have any *real* priorities. I just like good racing. Benneton,
Ferrari, Williams, McLaren whatever. What I don't like is the Japanese like
Honda spending a billion dollars then claiming that their racing program
has anything to do with production.
Keep F1 pure.
p.s. Anyone watch the Masters today? Man what a final round!
The Deliverator belongs to an elite order, a hallowed subcategory. He's got esprit up to here. Right now he is preparing to carry out his third mission of the night. ...Snow Crash, Neal Stephenson
<> firstname.lastname@example.org <>