Re: We are not impressed (was: Re: Damn (was: Re: Ilyt,D))

Dr. Ernest N. Prabhakar (ernest@drernie.scruz.net)
Fri, 17 Apr 98 21:03:41 -0700

Well, the only thing I remember about the war of 1812 was that:
- the Brits burned Washington DC
- Old Hickory kicked their butts in New Orleans*

Which, I suppose, makes us for two for two...

-- Ernie P.

*Yes, I know that took place after the treaty was signed, but *they*
didn't know that. :-)