Mistaken Identity WAS: Blessed be, my child, y may rejoin the flock

Dr. Ernest N. Prabhakar (ernest@drernie.scruz.net)
Sat, 18 Apr 98 10:48:23 -0700

You wrote:
> At 9:32 PM -0700 4/17/98, Joe Barrera came up with the following:
>=20
> > > Ok, who in the fuck is this Et Al guy?
> >
> > Et Al is the Israeli National Airline, you dumbshit.
>=20
> > What's CORBA-boy doing back on this list? Didn't he get kicked off =
> > few months ago?

Wasn't Robert Thau CORBA boy.

> Maybe Earthlink is eating my mail again. So what is going on? Resnick =
is
> using the Israeli airline to smuggle drugs from South America? And =
this
> CORBA-Boy is the mule?
>=20
> Common Joe spill the beans.

Now, now. Just because Joe is dslyexic is no reason to call him =
'common'.
He is unique in his own special way.

Besides, Java Beans are too important to spill.

-- Ernie "Yes I am amused" Prabhakar

P.S. The sad part is that I mispelled 'dyslexic' by mistake.

P.P.S. Wayne, any interesting permutations of Common Joe and CORBA =
boy?