Re: Adam goes wild purchasing stuff on the Web; Amazon upgrades music.

Sally Khudairi (khudairi@w3.org)
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:52:08 +0900

I Find Karma wrote:

<snip>

> Anyone have any recommendations of a third place I can buy stuff over the web --
> on my budget, mind you -- so I can make it real?

I shop for most of my groceries online with Home Runs http://www.homeruns.com/
As I can't seem to ever get away from work, I call and have them drop off the stuff at the last run
the following night. Seems to work OK so far..

We got into this deep rathole a couple of months ago at one of the MIT team meetings about shopping
online. Both Tim BL and Jim Gettys use PeaPod http://www.peapod.com/ and they seem to be happy. As
PeaPod is out of Illinois and has local delivery partners in MA, I'm sure there's something
comparable in your neck of the woods.

On the other hand, there seems to be a bit of domesticity lacking in my life which perhaps a little
shopping might fill...

Have fun,
Sal'