RE: Kick a dog....

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Fri, 1 May 1998 12:28:36 -0700

> From: CobraBoy [mailto:tbyars@earthlink.net]
> CNN is currently running a poll to gauge user opinion on whether Microsoft
> is in violation of anti-trust laws. Here's the url:
>
> http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/1997/microsoft/poll/index.html

Currently? The poll is closed, and as far as I can tell, it ended months ago
(like, back in 1997).

Nonetheless, I'm sure CNN would love to show film clips of the tanks rolling
in and occupying the Microsoft Campus, and of "surgical strikes" against
buildings 8, 16 and 18.

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III <joebar@acm.org>
<http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar/>
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (650)
588-4801
Microsoft Research (BARC), 301 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-6605
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do not
reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.