Re: me

Sally Khudairi (khudair@ibm.net)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:35:12 -0400

H=E5kon,

A million congratulations; Opera have been staunch supporters of CSS for
as long as I remember at the onset of my career at W3C. Heck, they were
the ones who opened my eyes to the viability of CSS in *other* browsers!
Great job :-)

For the record, I'm also interested in keeping my client base
international, so if you ever feel like working together again, I'm game.

Best of luck,
Sally