Re: Apple jobs to Open Source dweebs

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:01:19 -0700

At 1:12 PM -0700 4/21/99, Tom Whore did the job with this:

> nOn Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Tim Byars wrote:
>
> --]
> --]jeez, besides being a total asshole, you're a commie asshole. earth to
> --]L. the commies lost. pull your head out of your ass boy.
> --]
>

> So what do you call China?

A 2nd rate piss ant country with a billion people. Sheer numbers don't
make greatness. Something your little ms driven mind can't comprehend.

> This from someone who hawks for Apple, another great "winner".

Watch it whoreo, your new bed buddy L. Has a stunning peepeec 6100. Of
course that is because he would view my g3 400 or g3 series powerbook
300 as a tool of the beaucoup capitalistic narcissist types like me.

Tim

--

Europe's an unhappy place, they've got that facist groove thing. - Heaven 17

<>tbyars@earthlink.net <>