Re: Why you are mid carder jobbers.

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:14:33 -0700

At 12:02 PM -0700 4/26/99, Tom Whore did the job with this:

> On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Tim Byars wrote:
> --]jealousy is such and ugly thing.
> Tim , this is where I got you with a full on TRuth slam. You see, you
> quoted a finger from John C from Idsoftware to bolster your inflatexd
> veiw of your mindset,but your post opened a can of whup tushie on ya,
> cause im going to post the WHOLE FINGER, where john C talks about what its
> like to do a MACSOx App and his observatiosn..The list will find it
> interesting i think that you choose this person to quote.

[snip]

so what is your point again whoreo? that john c thinks the MacOS sucks?
ok, fine it sucks for him. go to http://www.macintouch.com and read the
comments from the film and television editors that are freaking out
because Avid says future development will be Wintel. real how many of
the people in that world specifically list why NT sucks bad.

and I agree with john. Apple dropped the ball on the B&W macs. that is
why you don't see one sitting on my desk. now go provide support for
all the wintel boxes going down today with yet another virus. I'm busy
doing things.

Tim

--

And if you don't like it, I got two words for you...

SUCK IT! -DX

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>