Re: [Geege] It takes one nanosecond to sell stock, btfw.

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Sun, 9 May 1999 20:22:16 -0700

At 9:40 PM -0400 5/9/99, Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 5/9/99 8:53:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>tbyars@earthlink.net writes:
>
><< Well only time will tell who is right on this.
>
> Tim
> -- >>
>
>How much time do you need? Fifteen more years of prosperity?

Funny, I remember when The Bush was President and the U.S. economy was
written off. The deficient would never be brought under control, and our
goods/services would never be enough to revive the country.

So if a Republican gets in give me until the end of the first year.

Tim

--

I got two turntables and a G3 PowerBook.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>