Someone you know likes you (fwd)

Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Mon, 10 May 1999 13:30:44 -0700 (PDT)

I dont know if this is old bits new bits or bits of a differnt color, but
its new to me. I got the email listed below in the mail this monring....

And I remeberd the Six Degrees thing we were talking about the other day.
here again is the human element at work.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 16:11:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: Pimpin' Cupid <cupid@thespark.com>
To: tomwhore@inetarena.com
Subject: Someone you know likes you

Someone *you know* likes you! And they've come to us to admit it.

Here at TheSpark.com we've devised a new method that is revolutionizing
dating in the 90's. At the very least, it makes it easier.

(Our hundreds of thousands of users sure like it.)

All you need to do is come to our site and list the people with
whom you'd like to go on a date. If you pick the person who picked
you, you're golden, and we'll let you know who it is. Otherwise,
there's no harm done. We won't tell, honest. Except for the
butler. He always knows.

Visit http://www.thespark.com now, and try to find out who digs you.

Just click on the picture of me, Pimpin' C.
-Pimpin' Cupid

PS: If this e-mail bothers you for any reason, come to
http://cupid.thespark.com/remove.html and you'll never hear about
someone liking you again.