> please pardon me for interrupting your bravado, i am but a lowly
> monkey, and know not my place. but, i think it is safe to say that
> any performance with a script is just that, a performance.
> this takes nothing away from the 'real' challenge, moth physical and
> intellectual, of the performance. but the competition that is an
> integral part of sport is lacking when bot participants know who is
> going to 'win' ahead of time.
You're right pro wrestling is as fake as it gets.
1) NCAA points shaving
2) Horse racing holding back a horse
3) Blood Doping Tour De France
4) Steroids in Track and Field
5) Steroids in Competitive Swimming
6) Major League Baseball Gambling
7) Players Union strikes, walkouts and lockouts
8) Salt Lake City Olympic Comitee
9) Evendar Hollyfield's last fight
Pro Wrestling never claims to be anything other than it is, sports
"If at first you don't succeed, come back and we'll beat you again." - Degeneration X