Re: Efficient Business Management Techniques: An Invitation to Jeer

sillyhead (cdale@home.isolnet.com)
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 23:53:26 -0500 (CDT)

Speaking of small sums:
Once I was desperate for money, having a newborn, no job and a lame ass
hubby, and was reading thru the paper, all these wonderful get rich quick
scams, yum, and thought DING! I know how I can make some money! So I
put an ad in the paper saying 'SEND ONE DOLLAR TO LEARN THE SECRET OF
GETTING RICH!' I got many many dollars. I sent them a handwritten note
back that said 'Don't send money to stupid shit like this." I made a
quick 2000 bucks, then got shut down. (:
Ahhh, the good old days,