Re: Netscape6 integrates RSS, IM, new DOM

From: Dan Brickley (Daniel.Brickley@bristol.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 11:37:05 PDT

This is old bits for xmlhack and mozillazine readers (hey Rohit when do
we get a FoRK RSS channel? ;-), but check out
http://www.mozilla.org/rdf/doc/inference.html and
Mozillation at http://209.198.94.130/mzpl/ for some experiments in
getting various logic/inference stuff bolted onto their RDF APIs. I'm
not a huge prolog fan myself but possibilities are still intriguing...

--danbri

ps. I've had trouble getting the Mozillation download running in
Netscape6PR1 but apparently it does work...