Re: Netscape6 integrates RSS, IM, new DOM

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 13:35:37 PDT

NS 6--

In theory, devine

In use, a dud

For those whose religion require the use of NS 6, I can only hope things
get worked out.

Meanwhile, Go Go Gadget Opera. With a promise that delivers opera is
begining to gain some useres here in my office.

Based on use and usability I will put my money on oprea over NS.

(of course Lynx is still the workhorse of the shell, all praises)

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org