Re: Netscape6 integrates RSS, IM, new DOM

From: Jesse (jesse@fsck.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 13:40:15 PDT

On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 10:23:12PM +0200, Håkon Wium Lie wrote:

> In the back room, we also have a curses version of Opera which lays
> out pages as if images and CSS were supported. Who can provide us with
> a giftoasciiart package?

Ah. you've never seen http://fsck.com/gal/lynx Someone complained that the
frames version of my photo gallery wasn't lynx accessable and I was a bit bored
so I created a proper textmode-friendly version.

Both of the gif->ascii converters I looked at can be found at
http://www.fsck.com/~jesse/asciiart/

--
jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent@wesleyan.edu -- jesse@fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91