Re: Happy one-month anniversary, Gnutella.

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 15:37:55 PDT

And what a month its been.

Not only has the collective gnutella net grown well into the Usefull
Radius zone it seems to be continuing its code dev as well. No one is
saying who is doing the dev, but i think we all know the munchkin with the
extra case of jolt at his side.

Freenet , i hope, stands to come into an arena with lots of folks minds
opened to runing servers, trying new protocols, and simply being part of
the continuing cycle of "the next cool thing we forged from the last new
things and then some"

Round and round she goes...

(closed private gnutella nets...yep)

The bad press I expected. Anything that gets this popular this fast that
offers this much freedom is 100% dead on going to draw the fire of the
closed minded little scribblers who are stuck into wrtinng about a world
of tech they can neither understand or like.

here is a copy of the letter I wrote the clod who made that poop of an
article...