RE: Happy one-month anniversary, Gnutella.

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 01:30:11 PDT

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Eugene Leitl wrote:

> Adam L. Beberg writes:

-doot-

> Don't rant, just do it better, and release it earlier than the other
> guys so it has a chance (perfect designs existing as mental models
> solely do not exist if the market is concerned). If you can't, then
> there might be a reason why weenies are more successful than
> gurus. Kinda reminds me of the Lisp vs. C argument.
>
> (Sorry, I'm cranky today. Just had had enough of IRC, and deleted all
> available IRC clients on all my machines. God, if you think mailing
> lists are ditzy, don't even dream of touching IRC. Blechh. I still
> have a foul taste in my mouth).

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I happen to love IRC so much that I live there.
Sure, ya have to wade thru about a zillion idiots to find the good ones,
but what part of the net isn't like that? (: I've learned a ton about
linux, etc, found jobs, made perm good pals, and have had a lot of fun!
Don't dis mah 'hood, man.
sillyhead

(: