Re: Is the market on prozac ?

From: ThosStew@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 02:27:58 PDT

Let's see--the height of the valium craze was about 1978. (I remember someone
walking down the hall in my office saying "Does anyone have a Valium?" and
getting three offers.) And the market was beginning to emerge from a longish
doldrum--

golly--ALmost as if the bear were a muscle that had been in spasm!

wow! this is the best thing since hemlines!

Tom