Re: neuronal mail filter

From: John Klassa (klassa@mail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 10:04:58 PDT

  Eugene> I'm looking for a _working_ intelligent, learning mail filter,
  Eugene> ideally using neuronal nets.

  Eugene> I want to create a special account, and sign it up to a large
  Eugene> number of mailing lists/usenet newsfroups, yet still keep the
  Eugene> volume manageable, and S/N tolerable.

Allow me to demonstrate my ignorance up front, by stating that I don't
know what a neuronal net is, but Jason Rennie's "ifile" is perhaps
something close to what you're looking for. It learns what's what by
watching where you file things... I don't have the URL, offhand, but I
believe it should be easy to find via search engines.

--
John Klassa / klassa@mail.com