21st century

From: Dan Kohn (dan@dankohn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 05:51:43 PDT

Ever have one of those 21st century moments (yes, I know we officially have
7+ months left)?

I am the Eurostar on my way from London to Paris; we just passed through the
Chunnel. I'm typing this on my new Toshiba Portege 7020 running W2K,
communicating via infrared to my Ericsson T-28 cellphone, which has the tiny
DI-18 infrared modem attached at the bottom. I'm only getting 9.6 kbps, but
I do have a great view of the French countryside streaming by.

The future is now.

                - dan

--
Daniel Kohn <mailto:dan@dankohn.com>
tel:+1-425-602-6222  fax:+1-425-602-6223