Re: Mafioso

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 11:21:45 PDT

I'd never trust IRC logs. However, it is true that plenty of EFnet
servers are running in debug mode, and are shipping -all- conversations,
on channels, and in private, to law enforcement groups. I guess I'd trust
logs that came from the server itself if I had any faith that the ircops
were honest folks. However, I know that half of them are packet kids
themselves. IOW, IRC logs are bullshit. (: