Re: Mafioso

From: B.K. DeLong (bkdelong@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 11:41:01 PDT

At 02:38 PM 04/20/2000 -0400, Kragen wrote:
>That would make me feel a lot better. Where can I find more details?

 From this morning's WSJ:

Weeks ago, civilian security experts pegged him as a hacker involved in at
least one of a string of attacks against major Web sites in February and
discovered his online persona, even tracing his Internet connection to a
service provider in Canada. Law-enforcement authorities have known
Mafiaboy's real name and home address since mid-February, and spent weeks
tracking Internet connections and constructing a sound legal case against him.

>I'll probably hear that on the way home tonight. Bravo! :)

Thanks.

--
B.K. DeLong
Research Lead