Re: Mafioso

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 12:00:57 PDT

I just wish they'd quit callin script kiddies and packet kiddies hackers.
The word 'hackers' implies that one at least has a clue about programming,
IMO. I laugh when I read that "hackers" DoS sites. What was even funnier
was when someone stole Bill Clinton's nick on a chat site, he was called a
hacker! (: