Re: Moving Music

From: Dave Long (dl@silcom.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 23:14:11 PDT

> ... Do we throw ourselves behind the enforcements of these laws, or
> do we seek other ways ...

Some thoughts from one not known for civil obedience:
> ... It is not for a man to put himself in such an attitude
> ["formal opposition"] to society; but to maintain himself in
> whatever attitude he find himself through obedience to the laws of
> his being, which will never be one of opposition to a just
> government, if he should chance to meet with such.

For an interesting economic look at legal systems, see:
<http://shell9.ba.best.com/~ddfr/Academic/Tort_Crime/Tort_Crime.html>
sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes:
<http://shell9.ba.best.com/~ddfr/Econ_154/L%26E_F95_Final/L%26E_F95_Final_Answer_9.html>
(and many other articles at the same site)

-Dave