Re: Know Your Rights! (fwd)

From: Tom Sweetnam (savamutt@trailnet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 22:39:39 PDT

I know this guy named Ramone Valenzuela in LA who can get you a drivers
license from any state....you don't need a green card do you?...anyway, he
can get you a drivers license from any state, or a social security card, or
even a PhD degree in a gold leaf frame from Cal Tech or MIT or even UCI, and
you don't need to write a thesis or any of that other rubbish, and your
degree only takes 72 hours to get (if you send cash...credit card PhDs take
about 10 days). Anyway, I'm pretty sure he'd give you a package deal on a
drivers license and a PhD degree. You want me to ask him?