Re: technical anachronisms

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 09:15:47 PDT

On Mon, 1 May 2000, Tom Sweetnam wrote:

--]Being a completely non-technical computer lover myself, and sitting out here
--]on the periphery fence looking in at all these wonderful and innovative
--]minds peppering FoRK with learned pixels all day, I'm just wondering if
--]maybe somebody can answer a question that's been sitting in the back of my
--]mind for some time now: why are there moving parts in a computer?
--]
--]

To make that whrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sound that lets us know it working.

:)_

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org