[NYT] A New Hard Rock, Just What Teenagers Were Waiting For

From: Adam Rifkin -4K (adam@XeNT.ics.uci.edu)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 23:30:48 PDT

I love this line:
> "A guy at Sony told us, 'If this is the future of music, I don't want
> to be alive,'" said Slipknot's drummer Joey Jordison.

Beavis and Butt-head would be proud... fire... Fire... FIre... FIRE!

----
Adam@4K-Associates.com

It itches, it seethes, it festers and breathes My heros are dead, they died in my head Thin out the herd, squeeze out the pain Something inside me has opened up again -- Slipknot, "Diluted", http://www.slipknot1.com/