FoRK Archives are part of Yahoo news

From: Rimpinths@aol.com
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 11:43:12 PDT

I was surprised to see that the FoRK Archives are now showing up in Yahoo news. On its home page, there's a story about Napster that I checked:

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20000503/wr/napster_metallica_2.html

In the right column, where they link related stories, you'll see the following entry under "Message Boards"...

"FoRK Archive: Napster - The Quiet Revolution"

http://xent.ics.uci.edu/FoRK-archive/jan00/0533.html

Maybe it's been like that for a while, but it's the first time I noticed it.

Mike