Re: [NYT] A New Hard Rock, Just What Teenagers Were Waiting For

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 08:28:11 PDT

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Eirikur Hallgrimsson wrote:

--]Great music posting, Adam. I don't see intelligent writing about
--]youth culture very often.

Yea, good find on that one. In recetn years I have drifted away fromteh
source of the new streams. I try to keep an ear open, but of late Ive been
so into either making myt own or listening to OTR i have missed some.
Time for a walk in the garden of the sonic soul dogs of nirvana.

Go go gnutella:)-

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org