Decent OS email reader (was: RE: ILOVEYOU worm (fwd))

From: Eugene Leitl (eugene.leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 16:03:32 PDT

Jim Whitehead writes:

> So far, Outlook still comes closest to what I want. Eudora is close. Are
> there any good open source mail tools?

I don't know, the setup I'd like to do is a combination of
http://mutt.org/ , http://hypermail.org, a local search engine
(webglimpse or htdig) and/or a Python frontend to a relational
database (BarFly/GadFly, mSQL or anysuch).

I'm quite disappointed with VM 6.71 under 21.1 (patch 4) "Arches"
XEmacs Lucid I'm using right now.