fwd: Open Letter to Metallica

From: Udhay Shankar N (udhay@pobox.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 19:50:22 PDT

To paraphrase Charles Babbage, I am unable to comprehend the confusion of
ideas that would lead to a band machine-gunning themselves in the foot like
this...

Udhay

--
"`My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a
      natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore

-- Ford's last ditch attempt to get out of helping Slartibartfast.