For Job Seekers and Employers!

From: Jason Mills (skacm@newmail.net)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 19:01:57 PDT

Dear Potential Job Seeker and Employers,

http://www.nationwideconsultants.com is an absolutely
free service for job seekers, employers and 3rd party
firms. In the future, please use this site as another
resource for your employment needs.

Sincerely,

The NationwideConsultants.com Team

PLEASE NOTE:
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to:

mailto:sppt8@angelfire.com?subject=remove

You have received this offer because your email address is part
of our "in House" list. You or someone you know has sent your
email address to us in the past. Our team promotes professional
and responsible use of email marketing.
If this message is in error we apologize.