Re: ride a Dolphin thru Web waters

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 08:10:45 PDT

On Mon, 8 May 2000, Greg Bolcer wrote:

--]This is the link to the engine: http://www.dolphinsearch.com/
--]Any search engine that puts up 3 pages just to get to the main
--]page that doesn't offer a search box even though it bills itself
--]as a search engine is in the wrong game. Two Neomedia guys
--]and one Ad agency guy and one professor from UofH doing neural
--]network models.

Well if you go a few more layers down into the dark murk of the bable
there is a search engine....example. yes for all my hard fought clicking
and fishy reading All I Got Was A Lousy PreCanned search Example.

hrmph

and was it a precanned example based on anything cool, no...it was on
GOLF, the opiate of the corporate brown nosers.

So to recap, its fluff abound and a kernel of a precanned search example
aimed at suited ass lickers.

Underimpressed was an oversatement.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org