Re: Wescam.org: ancient bits redux.

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 18:44:13 PDT

On Tue, 9 May 2000, Jesse wrote:

> About two years ago, my work first made it to FoRK. Which is amusing
> because I didn't discover FoRK myself until a few months later.
>
> I think many FoRKers would get a kick out of the new site.
> http://www.wescam.org login as 'demo' with a password of 'fork'

This is quite spiffy. But you need to get funded and go big with this.
You could take the escort industry by storm then get bought out.
Everyone knows the only thing that makes money on the net is sex, and
Amazon sure needs some profits. So Amazon can't pass it up, it's just
too perfect, they can add an escorts tab! One-click ordering and it
shows up the next day in a plain brown trenchcoat.

- Adam L. Beberg
  Mithral Communications & Design, Inc.
  The Cosm Project - http://cosm.mithral.com/
  beberg@mithral.com - http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/