[NYT] No Internet taxes for 5 more years, if the Senate agrees.

From: Adam Rifkin -4K (adam@XeNT.ics.uci.edu)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 14:50:16 PDT

That is, if the Senate will agree. Time to flood your Senator with
email saying, we don't need no steenkin Internet taxes...

   http://www.nytimes.com/library/tech/00/05/biztech/articles/11tax.html

----
Adam@4K-Associates.Com

May 11, 2000: India Population Hits One Billion. -- http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/i/AP-India-Billionth-Baby.html