Re: You've got attitude! Welcome...

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 16:24:51 PDT

Now its been a long short stretchof clock cycles since i made my
blundering into fork from over Val side. I can remeber it likeit was just
yesterday, only it werent. I made me a phoney ID and posted a rant from
the first Austin Poweres movie. Then i realized i didint need a phoney ID
and just came on as me.

What darn started out as a look see turned into a perminate stay. Not
surprisingly I dropped VAL:)-

So maybe now is a time for some of the older folks to step up and
reintroduce themselves to the youngins , thems thats a might new under the
profile so to speak.

We goes around in this crazy circle untill we eventualy all meet each
other for the first time ,again.

ob clue
ob scure

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]